Hotel Rate: Homestay
Commune with nature (and learn to tap rubber!)
Specialising in agro-tourism, the Banghuris homestay offers visits to rubber and oil palm plantations, and fruit orchards. Feeling adventurous? Try your hand at rubber tapping or harvesting palm branches! Pluck your own local fruits, and plant a fruit tree in your name. And then it is time for a spot of quiet fishing at the scenic fishpond. Banghuris is also known for its food industry, so be sure to sample the produce like home-made cookies, tapioca chips and other local delicacies.
1. Visits to rubber estates oil palm plantations and fruit orchards.
2. Visit to Banghuris Agro & Activity Centre with scenic freshwater fishpond.
3. Planting fruit trees by homestay visitors.
4. Folk dances, cempuling and classical music using traditional instruments.
5. Accommodation and meals provided during duration of stay.
The journey from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport takes less than half an hour. You will pass by the Sepang Formula 1 track, rubber and oil plantations, and numerous rural towns and villages. Taxis are available, but the best way is to make pick-up arrangements with the homestay operators.
Tel: 012 662 8548 (Haji Basir Wagiman) +6019 232 5758 (Haji Salam Wagiman)
+6019 391 9547 (Puan Misriah Natijo)
Fax: +603 3142 1010
Kampung Hulu Chuchoh, 43950 Sungai Pelek, Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Website: We have no website yet.
Visited 5092 times, 9 Visits today