The beautiful Victorian-style construction was built in the 1890s, primarily to safeguard the town from fires. It is located at the junction of Jalan Tengku Diaudin and Jalan Tengku Kelana, overlooking thr bridge on the latter road. Today, the building still serves as a fire station. Though it has been renovated throughout the years to accommodate modern use, the main structure and architectural design features are well maintained, keeping intact the way it looked a hundred years ago.
Visited 1454 times, 8 Visits today