Royal City Klang Mosque or Masjid Bandar Diraja Klang was built on the request of the residents of Bandar Klang, mostly business owners of Pasar Jawa. Hence, the mosque is better known as Masjid Pasar Jawa (Pasar Jawa Mosque). Construction began in 2007 and it was completed in 2009.
The mosque was officially opened by DYMM Sultan Selangor on the 11th December 2009.
The mosque features designed from the Middle Eastern, highlighting a great big dome and a large space with high ceiling. The overall building was built from concrete cement.
There are two large prayer areas covered with intricate carpets and this house of prayer is fully air-conditioned.
Separate prayer halls for men and women, an office and two seminar halls with a capacity of 150 people are some of the facilities available in this mosque.
It is also WIFI-enabled for the use of congregation and 24-hour security surveillance to ensure safety.
The mosque also conducts ‘muallaf’ classes three times a week and religious classes with certification as well as Arab language classes
Visited 1583 times, 4 Visits today