Vacancy: Corporate Communication Executive
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create advertising and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, official text and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and viewers references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate press conference, and press interviews.
To qualify, you’ll need:
- Degree in Communications, PR, Corporate Communication
- At least 3-5 years of PR and corporate communications experience
- Industry and general business media relationships a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a passion for editorial and grammatical excellence
- Good Personalities, & Appearances
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Dateline: 20 November 2017
Visited 943 times, 1 Visits today